– Look in your bag.
– What is it?
– Go for a piece of paper. I’ve put it in there.
– Ok, Got it. Who wrote it?
– A guy on the train. I wasn’t even looking at him. Then, suddenly, a lady came and handed it to me saying : ‘That guy in a green jacket asked me to give you this.’
– Dear me, Argentinian? Another one? Not again!
– That’s exactly what I thought!
– And have you called him?
– Why not?
– I don’t know. Perhaps he’s a jerk, and distributes his phone number on the train… I weigh 80kg and got a number… that’s strange.
– What’s that? Low self-esteem? You?
– I don’t know, but it’s strange, isn’t it?
– Yes, it’s not very common, but maybe it was the first time he did it. Will you call him?
– I don’t know.
– Should I get rid of this note then?
– No, keep it for me, just in case. 😉
– Haha. You are terrible!