– Why are you doing this to yourself? Stop acting like a loser, and begin to live for yourself!
– I know, I know…
– Seriously, what’s the matter with you?
– It’s that I can’t take this anymore… It’s been so long and nothing seems to have changed… for me, at least.
– Don’t tell me you don’t know why.
– I don’t, no. Why, do you know why?
– It’s simple, you’ve been so focused on one thing that you can’t see all the rest that’s around you.
– But I don’t know if I want to see what’s around… I’ve had enough of it and I don’t think I can trust people again. I don’t want to be fooled again, you know.
– Sorry, but that’s what living is about… You laugh, you love, you trust, you get disappointed, you cry, you get over it and go to the next round feeling stronger. That’s how it is!
– But I’m sick and tired of this circle… I don’t think I want a next round. I wish this round had been successful.
– But it wasn’t, so move on!
– Yeah, maybe you are right.
– Here’s to a new life starting today!
– To a new life!